... that's what our little girls are made of.
Welcome to a window into the life of our little angels
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Silly Cow Train
Olivia rode first class--in the snugli on her daddy's chest. You can't see her because she's inside the coat. She slept through our whole visit to the farm.
That sounds like Lily. She was in the snugli and slept inside David's coat the whole time we went to the pumpkin patch and did all the activities. Aren't little ones great.
2 Comments:
That sounds like Lily. She was in the snugli and slept inside David's coat the whole time we went to the pumpkin patch and did all the activities. Aren't little ones great.
I'm most impressed J can fit in the barrel I rode "with" Henry a year or two ago and was so wedged in I almost couldn't get out!
Post a Comment
<< Home