Friday, September 26, 2008

Favorite Sabrina Quotes I

"I want music." Mama puts on music. "No, louder." Mama turns up the volume. "No, louder. Loud! LOUD LIKE THIS!!"

Sabrina, you need to pick up your toys. "No. I stay here and watch movie. You go pick up toys and that make you happy."

"When you hear a dog barfing, I say 'that's my husband!'"

"Mama, I want your attention."

"I lost my walking privilege."

"I'm going on a date now."

"I get married when I really, really, really, really, really, really old!"

"That's our neighbor. He change his clothes." (it wasn't really our neighbor)

3 Comments:

Blogger holly b said...

tee hee. what a cutie. I like the toy one and walking privileges especially. :)

September 29, 2008  
Blogger Paige said...

Thanks for the laughs this morning!

October 01, 2008  
Blogger Paula Garner said...

That is great.No shortage of personaily with her.

October 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home