Ha Ha. When I got pregnant with Berkley, Jaxon kept telling me he had a kitty in his tummy. He thought he would have a kitty the same time I had Berkley. He was a little disappointed.
Ha Ha. When I got pregnant with Berkley, Jaxon kept telling me he had a kitty in his tummy. He thought he would have a kitty the same time I had Berkley. He was a little disappointed.
3 Comments:
very cute. both of you! :)
Ha Ha. When I got pregnant with Berkley, Jaxon kept telling me he had a kitty in his tummy. He thought he would have a kitty the same time I had Berkley. He was a little disappointed.
Ha Ha. When I got pregnant with Berkley, Jaxon kept telling me he had a kitty in his tummy. He thought he would have a kitty the same time I had Berkley. He was a little disappointed.
Post a Comment
<< Home